Sponsorship and Exhibition
We are excited to announce that Annual Congress 2023 will take place on 13-15 September at the EICC, Edinburgh.
Exhibiting at Annual Congress 2023 connects you and your organisation with the individuals who represent the life-changing, life-saving specialty of anaesthesia.
Annual Congress regularly attracts over 700 attendees, including:
- Consultants, SAS/NCHD, anaesthetic trainees and anaesthesia associates
- Working in the NHS and private healthcare in the UK, Ireland and internationally
Join us for three packed days of first-class anaesthesia education, unrivalled networking opportunities and fun social events, by booking your exhibition and sponsorship package for Annual Congress 2023 at the EICC in Edinburgh.
- Stand options starting from 2x2 (shell scheme) through to free build
- The exhibition is integral to the conference, allowing ample opportunity for delegates and industry to meet and network
Exhibition booking for Annual Congress 2023 opens on Tuesday 11 April 2023. Sponsor organisations will be able to select their preferred stand space in advance of this date. Details of all sponsorship opportunities for Annual Congress 2023, including sponsored symposia and workshops, can be found in our sponsorship and exhibition pack. Please note that both exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities are limited on a first come, first served basis.
How to book
To receive your sponsorship and exhibition pack for Annual Congress 2023, please email Stephanie Addington, Partnerships and Sponsorship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To confirm your exhibition space or sponsorship package, please complete the booking form found on the last page of the pack and return this to email@example.com.
- Remember, general exhibition booking will not open until 11 April 2023. However if you book sponsorship, you will be able to request your stand in advance of this deadline.
- If you have any questions about anything in the pack, or wish to discuss your individual requirements, please do get in touch either by email or phone: +44 (0)7841 050704.