Winter Scientific Meeting 2021
13 - 14 January 2021
In January 2021 our Winter Scientific Meeting (WSM) will be taking place in a new online format. As the UK's largest annual anaesthetic and peri-operative medicine conference it attracts over 1,100 attendees each year. This new virtual conference will allow you to learn and network online with colleagues and friends.
- Access WSM's first-class scientific programme, covering clinical and non clinical subjects
- Catch up on the latest developments in anaesthesia, while getting valuable CPD
- Listen to the latest research findings at the Anaesthesia journal session
- View the record number of abstracts submitted for WSM 2021
- Meet with industry representatives at the Industry Forum
By booking for WSM 2021, you will also have priority access to all the conference content right after the event.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Dr Ed Mariano, Professor of Anesthesiology, Peri-operative and Pain Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Prof Carol Peden, Executive Director of the Center for Health System Innovation and a Professor of Anesthesiology at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
- Featherstone oration from Prof Rachel Collis, Obstetric Anaesthetist Consultant, University Hospital of Wales