Winter Scientific Meeting 2023
12-13 January 2023
WSM 2023 returns as an in-person conference. After two years of being virtual this will be our first WSM back to in-person. We will be returning to the QEII Centre in Westminster, London. Excitingly, there will be a live stream of the lectures for those that are unable to attend in person.
Book your place at Winter Scientific Meeting 2023
Reasons to attend:
- Access WSM's first-class scientific programme, covering clinical and non clinical subjects
- Catch up on the latest developments in anaesthesia, while getting valuable CPD
- Attend in-person for the first time in 2 years or join online and watch the live stream of the lectures
- NEW for 2023, a third in-person only stream based on more interactive discussions
Keynote sessions at WSM 2023:
- Prof Andy McCann, Prof of Psychology, Manchester Metropolitan University and Director, DNA Definitive
- Dr Jocalyn Clark, International Editor, BMJ
Plus, exciting and innovative sessions such as:
- New guidelines - Hot off the Press
- Women in Anaesthesia
- Awake Tracheal Intubation - live on-stage
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) - live on-stage
- Sustainability in anaesthetic practice
- Pensions - where is my pension? with Dr Tony Goldstone
- Live trauma simulation
- Joint sessions with OAA, APAGBI, ACTACC and RA-UK.
View the full scientific programme for further details.
Book your place today