Winter Scientific Meeting 2023 will be delivered as a physical conference at the QEII Centre, Westminster, London. Two of the conference streams (stream a and b) will be live streamed online for those that are unable to attend in person. Stream c will only be available to those attending the conference in person.
**Please note that online booking has now closed. In-person only booking is available by visiting the enquiries desk at the QEII Centre on the day.**
In-person conference registration
Your in-person conference ticket includes:
- Access to the conference venue for the day/s that you have booked
- Exclusive third stream (stream c) of lectures only available to in-person attendees
- Access to the industry exhibition
- Hot lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The chance to book onto workshops
- Drinks reception with food and entertainment on the Thursday evening
- Access to the recordings of the lectures for the day/s that you have booked
|In-person registration fees
| Trainee Member
NB. - During the booking journey you will he asked to select sessions you want to attend. This is to allow us to monitor capacities for each session. However you are free to attend different sessions on the day. All sessions will be recorded and missed sessions can be watched back at a later date on the virtual event platform on Learn@.
Virtual conference registration
Your virtual conference ticket includes:
- Access to the virtual event platform.
- Opportunity to watch and interact with the live-streamed talks for the day/s that you have booked (two streams of lecture, stream a and b)
- Access to the recordings of the lectures for the day/s that you have booked (stream a and b) following the close of the event.
|Virtual registration fees
Retired and Honorary members
- Australian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society
- New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists
- South African Society of Anaesthesiologists
If you have any queries regarding Winter Scientific Meeting 2023 please contact the Events Department on Tel.+44 (0)20 7631 8888 or email [email protected].