Winter Scientific Meeting 2023 will be delivered as a physical conference at the QEII Centre, Westminster, London. Two of the conference streams (stream a and b) will be live streamed online for those that are unable to attend in person. Stream c will only be available to those attending the conference in person.
**Please note that online booking has now closed. In-person only booking is available by visiting the enquiries desk at the QEII Centre on the day.**
In-person conference registration
Your in-person conference ticket includes:
- Access to the conference venue for the day/s that you have booked
- Exclusive third stream (stream c) of lectures only available to in-person attendees
- Access to the industry exhibition
- Hot lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The chance to book onto workshops
- Drinks reception with food and entertainment on the Thursday evening
- Access to the recordings of the lectures for the day/s that you have booked
|In-person registration fees
| Trainee Member
NB. - During the booking journey you will he asked to select sessions you want to attend. This is to allow us to monitor capacities for each session. However you are free to attend different sessions on the day. All sessions will be recorded and missed sessions can be watched back at a later date on the virtual event platform on Learn@.
Virtual conference registration
Your virtual conference ticket includes:
- Access to the virtual event platform.
- Opportunity to watch and interact with the live-streamed talks for the day/s that you have booked (two streams of lecture, stream a and b)
- Access to the recordings of the lectures for the day/s that you have booked (stream a and b) following the close of the event.
|Virtual registration fees
Retired and Honorary members
- Australian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society
- New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists
- South African Society of Anaesthesiologists
If you are not a member of the Association become a member today. It may work out cheaper to become a member and pay for the members rate, than paying for the non-members rate. New Association trainee members also receive a free event flyer which can be used for the conference. For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate and receipt
Your attendance certificate and receipt will be available to download post conference:
1. Log in, using your username and password
2. Navigate to 'My CPD' in your 'My account' area, here you can view and print your certificates
You can request username and password reminders, or reset your password by clicking on 'forgotten my username/password' on the login page. If you believe your certificate is incorrect, please email email@example.com.
Cancellation requests received before 12 December 2022 will be subject to an admin charge of £25. Delegates cancelling after this date will be liable to pay the full meeting price unless the Association considers there to be exceptional circumstances that would warrant a full refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any cancellation requests.
Event code of conduct
All WSM 2023 attendees are asked to read the event code of conduct. We ask that all delegates abide by this code of conduct to help create a safe and welcoming environment for everybody.
When booking or attending an Association event please be aware of the Association's Terms and Conditions
. Please note as with all Assocation events, these are only open to medical professionals to book.
Badge scanning and your details
For delegates attending in person, on arrival you will be issued with a badge. Your badge will contain a barcode, which will be scanned on entry so that we can monitor the attendance for each day. The data is kept by the Association and NOT divulged to any other parties when scanned for registration purposes.
Sponsors and exhibitors will also have badge scanners and they may ask to scan your badge while at the conference. By scanning your badge this will allow them access to the following details: prefix, first name, last name, hospital, country and email address. Sponsors and exhibitors will be able to contact you via email after the conference.
If you do not wish to share these details please decline to be scanned. If you have been scanned and would prefer not to share these details please visit the enquiries desk and tell a member of the events team.
If you have any queries regarding Winter Scientific Meeting 2023 please contact the Events Department on Tel.+44 (0)20 7631 8888 or email email@example.com.