It is with regret we have had to postpone the following meeting, in light of the on going global COVID-19 situation. We will be in touch shortly with registered delegates and faculty on this meeting. We are reviewing the events calendar for suitability for pre-recording and delivery online. We will update the website with details as soon as we can.
About this Core Topics
Join us in Edinburgh on Friday 12 June 2020 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organisers, David Ray and Jon Wedgwood, have created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
- Hi flo oxygen what it can and can’t do
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Managing your career – maintaining interest resilience and contributing to world anaesthesia
- ICU linking theatre and ICU in critically ill patients
- Anaemia and peri-operative outcome
- Extracorporeal technologies
- Major trauma and the anaesthetist
- Anaesthesia for major hepatobiliary surgery
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos