It is with regret we have had to postpone the following meeting, in light of the on going global COVID-19 situation. We will be in touch shortly with registered delegates and faculty on this meeting. We are reviewing the events calendar for suitability for pre-recording and delivery online. We will update the website with details as soon as we can.
About this Core Topics
Join us in Exeter on Friday 1 May 2020 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organisers Mark Pauling, Nicki Ross and Becky Pugsley have created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
- Pulmonary hypertension: when to crack on, when to refer
- Environmental sustainability and anaesthesia
- Anaesthetic technique and cancer recurrence
- Global healthcare: are things changing?
- SAFE paediatric anaesthesia
- The trauma call: translating military procedures to UK practice
- Controversies in coagulation
- Silver trauma
- Surviving the coroner’s court
- Death for the anaesthetist
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos