It is with regret we have had to postpone the following meeting, in light of the on going global COVID-19 situation. We will be in touch shortly with registered delegates and faculty on this meeting. We are reviewing the events calendar for suitability for pre-recording and delivery online. We will update the website with details as soon as we can.
About this Core Topics
Join us in Chester on Friday 27 March 2020 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organiser Simon Ridler has created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
- Cappuccini test
- Opiate free anaesthesia
- The change in the RCoA training programme
- Palliative care in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Promoting wellbeing in anaesthetists
- Pain management in children
- Day case hip replacement - the surgeon's perspective
- Day case hip replacement - the anaesthetist's perspective
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos