Join us today and become part of a vibrant and supportive community of over 10,000 anaesthetists
Since 1932 the Association of Anaesthetists has proudly represented the thousands of individuals who work in the life-changing, life-saving specialty of anaesthesia.
We independently support and advocate for our members in the UK, Ireland and internationally. Informing and inspiring them to achieve their full potential at every stage of their career.
Join our vibrant and supportive community today
You can enjoy exclusive member benefits and services, and wellbeing support, including:
- Free worldwide patient transfer insurance of up to £1 million.
- Access to the latest patient safety guidance app.
- Free subscription to the journal Anaesthesia and the magazine Anaesthesia News.
- Preferential discounts on attending the Association’s world-class conferences and educational events.
- Access to free mentoring and coaching support whenever you need it.
“The COVID-19 response of free education, advocacy and practical support reminded me that when the going gets tough, the Association is there for us.”
Dr Victoria McCormack, Association member since 2013 and current Board member