What is Core Topics?
The Association is the UK’s leading provider of postgraduate education for all pathways into Anaesthesia.
Keep up to date with essential topics in anaesthesia and gain important CPD by attending out Core Topics meetings. Central to the Association's educational programme, these are one day meetings held at different locations are the UK and Ireland. Discover what's new, share ideas and network with with peers in these interactive sessions.
About this Core Topics
Join us in Nottingham on Friday 16 June 2023 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organisers Mark Barley and William Rattenberry Hare creating a fantastic programme.
Aimed at anaesthetists local to the region. Consultant anaesthetists, trainee anaesthetists (ST3+), SAS anaesthetists.
Sponsors and exhibitors
Programme topics and speakersAll aboard the peri-operative train - Destination unknown?
- Dr Rebecca Barker, NottighamMaternity in crisis: Key information for the anaesthetist on the labour suite
- Dr Arani Pillai, NottinghamPaeds for non-paediatric anaesthetists
- Dr Tom Blanks, Leicester Evidence based regional anaesthesia
- Dr David Hewson, NottinghamCurrent concepts in the peri-operative management of diabetes
- Dr Nicholas Levy, CambridgeNeuro Emergencies/update - Dr Sally Hancock, NottinghamSpines Emergencies/update - Dr Helen Fenner, NottinghamChronic Pain - Dr Madan Thirugnanam, DerbyENT Emergencies - Mr Neeraj Sethi, Nottingham