Important information about the venue
Due to severe flooding at 21 Portland Place, seminars are being relocated to venues in Central London. Please go ahead and book onto this event. Delegates will be made aware of the venue as soon as this is confirmed. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this course
Now in its 6th year of running, our popular Management and leadership course is being held in London and offers interactive experience with the aim to enhance your individual management and leadership skills.
Why attend this course?
- Ideal for for new consultants and senior anaesthetic trainees
- The opportunity to develop essential management and leadership skills
- Focus on the soft skills to succeed in your career
- Learn how to develop a greater awareness of your own strengths and development needs
- Benefit from the experience and advice of our experienced faculty and panel
- Take part in interactive small group work and reflective sessions
- Special booking rates for Association members
- Management vs leadership
- Leading, motivating and teamwork
- Quality improvement
- Mindfulness and resilience
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Myers Briggs - what does it mean for me?
- And more...