Annual Congress 2021
23-24 September, ACC Liverpool
We are pleased to announce that our first ever hybrid Annual Congress is open for booking.
A hybrid conference gives you the freedom and flexibility to choose between attending Annual Congress in person at the ACC in Liverpool or online via the event platform.
Whether you attend physically or virtually, by booking Annual Congress 2021 you will have priority access to all of the conference content and recordings of live sessions for three months after the event has ended. So even if you can't attend the whole conference live, you won't miss out.
Reasons to attend
- Access first-class scientific content, covering clinical and non clinical subjects
- Catch up on the latest development in anaesthesia, while earning valuable CPD
- Choose between joining in person (in Liverpool) or virtually through the Annual Congress 2021 online platform
- Join our live symposia and meet our physical or virtual exhibitors
- Special Association member rates apply
Confirmed Keynote speakers:
- Prof Hugh Montgomery, Director, UCL Institute for Human Health and Performance
- Dr Laura Duggan, Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist, Vancouver, Canada
- Prof Matthew Wilson, Senior Lecturer in Anaesthesia, Sheffield