Trainee Conference 2021
Booking for Trainee Conference 2021 is now open. We are pleased to announce that the event will be the Association’s first ever hybrid conference, giving you the flexibility to choose between attending the conference at the venue or joining the event virtually through our online events platform.
Whether you are an anaesthetist in training, first year consultant, foundation year doctor and medical student, this conference will provide you with a spectrum of educational activities.
Reasons to attend
- A scientific programme, designed specifically for starting out in the careers as anaesthetists, with specific exam related sessions.
- Choose between joining in person (in Newcastle upon Tyne) or virtually through the Trainee Conference 2021 online platform.
- Priority access to all of the conference content right for up to 3 months after the event.
- Get up to date with the latest developments in anaesthesia, sustainability and wellbeing
- View the hundreds of e-posters submitted for Trainee Conference 2021
- Join our live symposia and meet our virtual exhibitors
Trainee Conference 2021 and COVID-19
We are closely following the UK government guidance on mass gatherings. We are planning for a hybrid conference in the hope that guidance allows us to run the face-to-face element by the time the conference is due to take place.
The event will comply with the most up-to-date government COVID secure guidance. This may change the conference experience, but will not affect the delivery of high-quality educational content.
If we are unable to run the face-to-face element of Trainee Conference 2021 due to UK government guidance and you have booked to attend physically, your booking will automatically be transferred to a virtual ticket and the difference will be reimbursed.