Trainee Conference 2021
Please note that bookings for physical attendance has now closed. Only those who pre-booked before the deadline are able to attend the venue physically. Virtual bookings will remain open until 5pm on Thursday 8 July.
Booking for Trainee Conference 2021 is now open. We are pleased to announce that the event will be the Association’s first ever hybrid conference, giving you the flexibility to choose between attending the conference at the venue or joining the event virtually through our online events platform.
Whether you are an anaesthetist in training, first year consultant, foundation year doctor and medical student, this conference will provide you with a spectrum of educational activities.
Reasons to attend
- A scientific programme, designed specifically for starting out in the careers as anaesthetists, with specific exam related sessions.
- Choose between joining in person (in Newcastle upon Tyne) or virtually through the Trainee Conference 2021 online platform.
- Priority access to all of the conference content right for up to 3 months after the event.
- Get up to date with the latest developments in anaesthesia, sustainability and wellbeing
- View the hundreds of e-posters submitted for Trainee Conference 2021
- Join our live symposia and meet our virtual exhibitors