Trainee Conference 2021 - goes hybrid
Bookings for physical attendance has now closed. Only those who pre-booked before the deadline can attend the venue physically. Virtual bookings will remain open until 5pm on Thursday 8 July.
We are pleased to announce that the event will be the Association’s first ever hybrid conference, giving you the flexibility to choose between attending the conference venue or joining the event virtually through our online events platform. For more information
Whether you attend physically or virtually by booking TC 2021, you will have priority access to all of the conference content and recordings of live sessions after the event has ended. So even if you can't attend the whole conference live, you won't miss out.
Reasons to book
- A scientific programme, designed specifically for starting out in the careers as anaesthetists, with specific exam related sessions.
- Choose between joining in person (in Newcastle upon Tyne) or virtually through the Trainee Conference 2021 online platform.
- Priority access to all of the conference content right for up to 3 months after the event.
- Get up to date with the latest developments in anaesthesia, sustainability and wellbeing
- View the hundreds of e-posters submitted for Trainee Conference 2021
- Join our live symposia and meet our virtual exhibitors
For more information