About this seminar
'Anaesthesia for orthopaedic surgery' is a part of job planning for majority of anaesthetists, especially for those working in smaller trusts. This seminar deals with some of the common issues encountered in those operating lists. All the speakers are experts in their respective fields and have done original research. You will be updated on current trends in anaesthesia for orthopaedic surgery. This is a popular seminar - early booking advised.
• Aspects of anticoagulation and orthopaedics
• Ultrasound - practical issues and tips for best results
• Analgesia for knee surgery – current concepts
• Awake shoulder surgery - common issues and tips for success
• General versus regional anaesthesia for orthopaedics – evidence or choice?
• Anaesthesia for spinal surgery – protection of spinal cord