About this course
The Basic TTE Education course has been designed to provide a good understanding of Basic Transthoracic Echocardiography. The Basic TTE course focuses on how to perform and interpret a transthoracic echocardiography study using 2-D and color flow Doppler. Additional learning includes basic hemodynamic state assessment, ventricular function and valve pathology, which have been categorized into those that are likely to cause hemodynamic compromise or those that may not. By the end of this course, the participant will be exposed to a wide variety of cardiac pathology.
This is an online course. Upon payment, the participant will receive a “Getting Started” email with instructions on how to access the course materials.
Course materials can be downloaded to iPad/iPhone, Android or Windows tablets or can be accessed online using a browser.
- Introduction to Basic TTE
- Introduction to Case Study Reporting
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Examination
- Basic Haemodynamic Assessment
- Views, Valves, Pericardium for Transthoracic Echo
- Generating Ultrasound Images
- Basic Modes of Ultrasound