Please ignore references to a date in the booking process, this is a notional date and you will be provided with access to the recordings within 48 working hours.
Winter Scientific Meeting 2023
After two years of being virtual Winter Scientific Meeting (WSM) 2023 returned to the QEII Centre in Westminster, London on 12-13 January 2023 as an exciting new hybrid conference.
If you were unable to purchase a ticket, we are now giving you the opportunity to purchase the recordings from both days of the conference (Stream A and B). The recordings will be available for you to watch back in your own time up until 13 April 2023.
Please note stream C was for in-person delegates only and will not be included in the recordings.
View the full scientific programme
- New human factors guidelines - hot off the press
- Women in anaesthesia
- Difficult airway management: Audience decides - interactive session covering awake tracheal intubation (ATI) and failure of techniques
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) - live on-stage
- Live on-stage Trauma moulage simulation with ATACC
- Sustainability in anaesthetic practice
- Where is my pension? with Dr Tony Goldstone
- Keynote: Lessons from the EDI journey - Dr Jocalyn Clark, International Editor, The BMJ
The following speakers did not wish to be recorded and therefore their talks will not be available to view:
- Prof Andy McCann: Keynote: Resilience in the human domain: The BASICS
- Prof Gavin Murphy: Session F1b - Evidence based medicine versus hype based medicine: Patient blood management