About this seminar
Bleeding clotting and haemorrhage – an update
17 years, still bleeding…
17th anniversary meeting - Unique seminar relevant to all clinicians! All you need to know about anaemia, coagulopathy and major haemorrhage management.
Join us for this very popular seminar. Last year we celebrated our 16th anniversary with a virtual meeting attended by more than 1000 delegates. Over the years this seminar has made significant strides in bringing anaesthetists to the fore front of anaemia and haemorrhage management.
Due to the on-going pandemic our 17th anniversary will be a one day virtual webinar. This year focus is on patient blood management, peri-operative anaemia management, and peri-operative haemorrhage and thrombosis management. There will be specific focus on iron deficiency anaemia, coagulopathy and post operative thrombosis. The speakers are well known across the world and are involved in day to day management of anaemia and haemorrhage.
Come and join us for this exceptional educational day.
Free to Association members.
Special rate of £56 available for nurses. Please email: email@example.com
to take advantage of this offer. This online seminar is kindly sponsored by
Please click on sponsor logo to go through to website
ProgrammeOrganiser and chair: Dr Ravishankar Rao Baikady, The Royal Marsden, London
• Anaemia management in cardiac surgery - Dr Caroline Evans, Cardiff
• Anaemia in obstetrics - antenatal vs post natal - Dr Lucy de Lloyd, Cardiff
• Anaemia in cancer surgery - Dr Ravi Rao Baikady, London
• Research in Anaemia in surgery - future - Prof Toby Richards, Perth, Australia
• Patient blood management in the UK - next steps
• Coagulopathy and haemostasis in major haemorrhage - an update - Prof Michael Laffan, London
• Management of major haemorrhage in trauma - an update - Dr April Grant, Atlanta, USA
• Management major trauma and education - Prof David Nott, London
• Incidence and management of Thrombosis after surgery
Joining the webinar
You can log in from the comfort of your own home, your office, or any where else that is convenient. All you need is a decent internet connection and a quiet room.
Please ignore questions about access and dietary requirements during the booking process. Further details will be sent automatically via email. Please ensure the email address we have for you is correct, and remember to check for updates in that email account in the week prior to the online seminar.