About this Core Topics
Join us in York on Friday 7 February 2020 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organisers Joseph Carter and James Walkington have created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
- Top tips on obesity and anaesthesia
- Pre-habilitation for major surgery
- Blood pressure management
- Innovation in anaesthesia and intensive care
- Perioperative medicine: a new paradigm...
- Colorectal surgery up date
- Role of the perioperative nurse
- Cardiological management of the surgical patient
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos