About this Core Topics
Join us in Nottingham on Thursday 12 December 2019 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organiser Helen Fenner has created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
- Consent, communication and Montgomery
- Sedation for surgery: past, present and future
- Penicillin de-labelling: what’s stopping us?
- Processed Electroencephalogram (EEG): more than a number
- Evidence based management of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Devastating brain injury
- The opioid crisis
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) and hip fracture surgery
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos