Important information about the venue
Unfortunately, due to significant water damage from a flood, 21 Portland Place will remain closed while repairs are undertaken.
The new venue for this seminar is:
2 Queen Anne Street
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this seminar
Seminar aimed at all those interested in LTFT training in Anaesthesia and ICM. We will explore some of the current challenges in LTFT training and consider ways to address them. A parent/baby room will be available.
- Life as an ‘OPT’ (only part time) doctor - Dr Sally Davies, Medical Women’s Federation
- The LTFT champions – what makes a good champion? - Dr Rifca Le Dieu, London
- Appreciative inquiry - Dr Emma Plunkett, Birmingham
- Using mentoring strategies to problem solve - Dr Nancy Redfern, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Contracts, rotas and pay - Drs Maddy Fogarty Hover and Ruth-Anna McQueen, LTFT Forum Chairs, BMA
- Negotiating and influencing - Dr Danny Bryden, Sheffield
- Returning to work after illness – not for the faint hearted - Dr Andy Lowes, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- When the worst happens: how I learned to sail in a storm - Dr Natalie Mincher, Cardiff
Also take part in interactive group sessions - What are the LTFT problems in your workplace and how to solve them
To view the full programme, please click the link to the left.