Use the links below to scroll down to the activity you want to read about:
Wednesday 23 September 2020
Location: Exhibition Area
- Network with fellow colleagues and exhibitors in a relaxed setting while enjoying a few drinks
- All those booked on the Wednesday of the conference will automatically be booked for the drinks reception
- If you are not coming to the conference on Wednesday but would still like to attend the drinks reception, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday 24 September 2020
Start Time: 19:00
Location: Royal Hall, Harrogate
- A chance to meet with colleagues old and new
- Join us for a drinks reception followed by a 3 course meal with wine and entertainment
- The dress code is black tie or cocktail attire. Decorations may be worn.
- Book your ticket online
- The parent and baby room is a resource room where the lectures from the conference’s main auditorium will be streamed
- Keep up to date on the conference proceedings whilst looking after your children within the comfort of an informal setting
- Please indicate you require space in this resource room at time of booking
- Thursday 24 September 2020
- Start time: 07:00
- Meeting location: TBC
- To book: Go to our enquiries desk before the day of the fun run to fill in a disclaimer form.
- Cost: There will be a discretionary donation of at least £10 per participant which will go to the our SAFE Africa appeal.
The Association cycling team will be riding to the congress again this year.
They will be cycling from London to Harrogate over three days, a total of 240 miles.
All are welcome. Full details at www.cycleanaesthesia.com