Annual Congress 2022 will be delivered as a physical conference at the ICC, Belfast.
**Online booking is now closed. To book please arrive at the ICC Belfast on the morning of the conference**
Your conference ticket includes:
- Access to the conference venue for the day/s that you have booked
- Access to the industry exhibition
- Hot fork lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- The chance to book onto workshops
- Drinks reception on the Wednesday evening
- Access to the recordings of the lectures
| Trainee Member
| 2 days
| 3 days
** Online booking is now closed. You are welcome to book on the day but there will be a surcharge of £25 on the registration fee.
NB. - During the booking journey you will he asked to select sessions you want to attend. This is to allow us to monitor capacities for each session. However you are free to attend different sessions on the day. All sessions will be recorded and missed sessions can be watched back at a later date on Learn@.
Retired and Honorary members
- Australian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Canadian Anesthesiologists' Society
- New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists
- South African Society of Anaesthesiologists
Certificate and receipt
Your attendance certificate and receipt will be available to download post conference:
- Log in, using your username and password
- Navigate to 'My CPD' in your 'My account' area, here you can view and print your certificates
You can request password reminders and reset your username and password from your 'My account'. If you believe your certificate is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Badge scanning and your details
On arrival you will be issued with a badge. Your badge will contain a barcode, which will be scanned on entry so that we can monitor the attendance for each day. The data is kept by the Association and NOT divulged to any other parties when scanned for registration purposes.
Sponsors and exhibitors will also have badge scanners and they may ask to scan your badge while at the conference. By scanning your badge this will allow them access to the following details: prefix, first name, last name, hospital, country and email address. Sponsors and exhibitors will be able to contact you via email after the conference.
If you do not wish to share these details please decline to be scanned. If you have been scanned and would prefer not to share these details please visit the enquiries desk and tell a member of the events team.
If you have any queries regarding Annual Congress 2022 please contact the Events Department on Tel.+44 (0)20 7631 8888 or email email@example.com.