Winter Scientific Meeting 2020
8-10 January, QEII Centre
Online booking is now CLOSED. Booking will open again at the conference.
Reasons to attend
- The leading scientific meeting in the UK aimed at all levels of anaesthetists
- With around 1100 attendees each year, the conference is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues
- Unique core topic day on Wednesday 8 January 2020.
- Informative scientific lectures and current interactive workshops
- Special Association member rates apply.
Keynote lecturers include
- The birth of anaesthesia in Victorian Britain - Dr Christine Ball (Melbourne)
- Enhanced recovery after surgery - good from afar, but far from good? - Prof Henrik Kehlet (Denmark)
- Featherstone Oration: Surgery, anaesthesia and stress - Prof William Fawcett (Surrey)
NEW: The NHS pension crisis workshop
Speaker: Dr Tony Goldstone, Consultant Radiologist, Hull and East Yorkshire, National Clinician Adviser on Pay & Pensions (BMA)
Wednesday 8 January 16:05 - 16:50 (St James, fourth floor) - FREE TO ATTEND