About this Core Topics
Join us in Leeds on Friday 7 June 2019 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organiser Pawan Gupta has created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
- What is new in airway management?
- New malignant hyperthermia guidelines and charcoal filters
- TIVA – Association of Anaesthetists and SIVA guidelines
- Peri-operative haemoglobin management
- Management of intraoperative discomfort during caesarean section
- Application of military anaesthesia to civil anaesthesia
- GDPR: Essentials for NHS and non-NHS work
- Paediatric management for adult anaesthetistsop five publications in anaesthesia and ICU over the past year
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos