Booking is now closed. If you would like to attend, please come to the venue on the morning to register.
• Preoperative optimisation of fracture neck of femur patients - an orthogeriatric perspective
• Preoperative optimisation of fracture neck of femur patients - an anaesthetist’s perspective and risk scoring
• Surgical aspects of managing fracture neck of femur
• What is a good anaesthetic for hip fracture repair?
• Analgesia for hip fracture
• DOACs and hip fracture care
• Anaemia and peri-operative transfusion strategies for hip fractures
• NHFD (National Hip Fracture Database) - key performance indicators
• Defining and reporting peri-operative hip fracture outcomes
• Panel discussion on ‘Why trauma lists start late? How can we improve flow in trauma theatres?'