About this Core Topics
Join us in Manchester on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 May 2019 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organisers Akbar Vohra and Ramana Alladi have created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
Day 1 - Friday 17 May 2019
Day 2 - Saturday 18 May 2019
- Understanding and educating Generation Z
- TIVA – Guidelines for safe practice
- Promoting medical practices abroad – how can we get involved?
- Effect of prehabilitation on outcomes in the older surgical patients – current clinical evidence
- Heart of function: normal and abnormal changes in athletic patients
- Pre-eclampsia: complex syndrome, simple care
- How can the radiologist help me in the brain injury?
- Management of the emergency open abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Changes in training - implication for the supervisors
- Analgesia for knee surgery - what are the best options?
- Dealing with the baby blues – what to do with the collapsed “cardiac child’ in your department
- Anaesthesia for minimally invasive abdominal and pelvic surgery
- Issues of end of life treatment and management
- Management of chronic pain
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) - what are the current thoughts on avoidance and management
- Perioperative anaphylaxis - lessons from NAP6
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!Online booking for this meeting is now closed. You can register on the day of the meeting at the Manchester Conference Centre, please make your way to the registration desk and request a booking form from one of the Events team.