About this Online Core Topics
This online Core Topics programme was designed by local Newcastle doctors with presentations by faculty local to the area, however it is open to anyone who would like to attend.
Join us on Thursday 25 March 2021 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. The organisers, Dr Upma Misra and Dr James Cameron have put together an informative programme with presentations by local faculty who are experts in their field.
This half-day online Core Topics will be recorded for registered delegates to watch back on and is worth 4 CPD points!
• Informed consent: challenges and dilemmas
Dr David Bogod, Nottingham
• Residual Neuromuscular Blockade: a regional audit and an expert view
Dr James Cameron, Newcastle and Dr.Grant Rodney, Dundee
• Human factors and serious hazards of blood transfusion
Dr Paula Bolton-Maggs, Manchester
• Sustainability: local implementation of sustainable processes
Dr Elaine Winkley, Northumbria
• Intubation of patients with COVID-19: high risk for everyone?
Dr Kariem El-Boghdadly, Guy’s Hospital, London
• Mental Health Disorders in doctors: still a stigma?
Dr Richard Duggins, Newcastle
• Inequality in Diversity: in training, at work and in a pandemic
Prof Mala Rao, London
• COVID-19: impact on women’s health
Prof Nuala Lucas, Northwick Park Hospital, London
Joining the Online Core Topics
You can log in from the comfort of your own home, your office, or any where else that is convenient. All you need is a decent internet connection and a quiet room. We encourage all delegates to attend online seminars live to ensure you get the most out of the learning experience and interaction with the speakers.Please ignore questions about access and dietary requirements during the booking process. Further details will be sent automatically via email.