About this Online Core Topics
This online Core Topics programme was designed by local Wessex doctors with presentations by faculty local to the area, however it is open to anyone who would like to attend.
Join us on Friday morning, 16 October 2020 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. Drs Paul Diprose and Jenny McLachlan are in the process of putting together a fantastic programme with presentations by local faculty who are experts in their field.This half-day online Core Topics will be recorded for you to watch back on and is worth 4 CPD points!
Programme•Responding to a terrorist event - what anaesthetists need to know
- Dr Sarah Thornton, Bolton•Management of out of hours acute airway obstruction
- Prof Anil Patel, London•Pacemakers and other cardiac devices – what all anaesthetists should know
- Dr Paul Roberts, Southampton•Pseudomyxoma surgery and lessons for the management of other major surgical cases -
Dr John Bell, Basingstoke•Anaphylaxis and allergy in anaesthesia
- Dr Linda Nel, Southampton •Legal and ethical considerations for anaesthesia of children
- Mr Robert Wheeler, Southampton•Training tomorrow’s anaesthetists -
Dr Ian Taylor, Portsmouth•Acute pain management of opioid-tolerant patients -
Dr Mark Jackson, Exeter