About this Core Topics
Join us in Aberdeen on Friday 28 February 2020 for the latest updates in anaesthesia. It will be an interesting day full of presentations from local and regional speakers who are experts in their field. The organiser Manisha Kumar has created a fantastic programme.Presentations include:
A link to the full programme can be found under Key Details just above the Book Now button. Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to get CPD local to you!
- What goes in...(hero vs villain: Postpolio Syndrome, Hydroxyethyl Starch, saline)
- ...Must come out (renal replacement therapy update)
- TIVA 4 tots
- Continuing learning – coroner reports and the capnogram
- Major incidents: are we ready?
- Prefix for outcome – pre vs re
- What to make of the patient questionnaire – qualitative analysis
- Simulation training
- Several shades of grey – when is audit, research?
- Another paradigm shift – acceptable acute postoperative pain
This meeting is kindly sponsored by Pharmacosmos